Sunday 9 October 2016

ANIM1003 Lesson 2 (03/10/2016)

For our second lesson we did our first Life drawing lessons with our model for the next 6 weeks, Mel. It was the first time i have done life drawing, and seeing as it was something ive also wanted to do in order to improve my skill as an artist, i was very excited. The lesson went very well, although i did feel as the session progressed further into the evening, i could begin the see the quality of my work slipping due to fatigue, hopefully this will be something that vanishes through time. I was quite pleased with most of my work and my ability to get the correct proportions. I think the things i struggled most with were awkward poses that required a lot of foreshortening, and capturing the likeness of the model, all things that i believe will improve with time.
Drawing 1: 30 mins no rules
Drawings 2-4 (right to left): 20 mins, 10 mins, 5 mins

Drawing 5: No looking at page, Contour Drawing
Drawing 6: Right handed

Drawing 7: Semi Blind Contour
Drawing 8: 10 mins 3 different media



Drawing 9: 30 mins, no rules

No comments:

Post a Comment